3 Answers

Aaron Chong
Hi, you can only purchase resale EC and the stamp duty payable will be high due to the fact that your spouse is a foreigner.

9730 8455
aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More


Ling CK

EC from developer is considered as subsidized public flat. Thus you have to meet the minimum eligibility, that is there must be minimum a SC in the formulae.

Even eventually your wife received a PR status with 3 yrs residence status, you are only entitled to resale HDB flat.

Thus Aaron is correct, if you are keen in EC, that has to be a resale EC (EC reached 5yrs MOP).

With your current budget, it is therefore buying a resale HDB is a better option. A new EC with only 2 rooms already exceeded your budget.

Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more queries, please feel free to contact me at 90110636, or email: ling.ck7@gmail.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.

Best regards
Ling CK

Any response to our answer do not reach us until we scroll through each and every queries posted daily.
The best way to get a follow up is to whatsapp or email us directly. Read More


Robbie Chen Chee Howe

I regret to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for new EC, as you need to be Citizen to be eligible.

You are also not able to purchase a resale HDB as your wife is not a PR. Only after she meets 3 years upon getting PR then will you be eligible to purchase HDB resale flats.

I would say, your only option now would be private property.

Should you need any further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305. I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you and your partner in the current market.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Robbie Chen
9748 6305
PropNex Realty Read More