Dear Agent Partners,
We hope that you and your loved ones are coping well.
As the nation stands together to triumph over COVID-19, please be reassured that we remain committed to stand by you.
With the announcement of the extended Circuit Breaker, your feedback that more help is needed has been heard. In response to your feedback, we have expanded and added on to the first two editions of relief initiatives to bring to you an enhanced suite of COVID-19 Relief Initiative.
We hope that this extensive suite of relief initiative delivers the support and help you need through this unprecedented time.
Please view this short video from Dr Tan Tee Khoon, PropertyGuru Singapore Country Manager, for a run-through:
COVID-19 Relief Initiative for Agent Partners, as of 30th Apr 2020
For All Agents with Active Agent & Corporate Accounts
• 60 days extension for Package Bundled Ad Credits
If your account is expiring between 1 April 2020 and 31 March 2021, your package bundled Ad Credits will receive 60 days extension.
With this, you don’t have to worry about the time lost during the Circuit Breaker to utilize your
Ad Credits before they expire. The extension will be completed by 15 May 2020.
• Ad Credits Required for Listings Activities is Fixed at a Lower Amount
The amount of Ad Credits needed to repost, Boost and Spotlight are fixed for all listings till 30 June 2020. (This used to be variable with Optimus) What’s more, the amount of Ad Credits has also been set at a lowest since the start of 2020.
This provides you with more certainty during this time and have more control over the investments you make.
• Selected Premium Features at 30% Off with 14 Months Extended Validity
All new purchases of Ad Credits, Featured Agents, Banners and Weekly Featured Listings made before 31 May 2020 will be available at 30% savings and come with an extended validity of 14 months.
You may wish to stockpile on these features that comes with greater flexibility in prep for a strong market bounce back.
For Agents with Premium Product Purchases
• 60 Days Extension for Purchased Ad Credits
The additional Ad Credits you’ve purchased on top of those in your package that are expiring between 7 April 2020 and 31 March 2021 will receive 60 days extension.
With this, you will be able to maximise your investments even with the extended Circuit Breaker.
The extension will be completed by 15 May 2020.
• 2 Months of Complimentary Featured Agents for Every Active Ad
Every Featured Agent ad that are active as of 28 April 2020, will receive 2 months of complimentary Featured Agent.
The additional ‘air-time’ will run automatically in the current ad slot, ensuring that you get the exposure you wanted even with the extended Circuit Breaker.
For Renewing Agents
• Additional 10% Savings for Renewing Agents
If your account is expiring in May or June 2020, the additional savings you’ll receive has been enhanced from 5% to 10%. This saving is on top of your loyalty discount and is applied when you renew at the same or higher tier package before 31 May 2020.
For New Agents
• 50% Price Reduction for New Agents
If you’re a first-time subscriber with us, we’d like to extend a warm welcome and support in your career by giving you 50% off our Advance Package. This is valid till 30 June 2020.
Strengthen Your Cashflow by Refinancing Your Home
In just a few weeks, more than 50 agents have benefited from refinancing their own homes through PropertyGuru Finance.
How will your cashflow be strengthened?
- You’ll earn a full bank commission and bonus Ad Credits upon successful loan application, thanks to the exclusive offer we are offering to you
- You’ll save cash every month through lower mortgage repayments, thanks to the low interest rates we help you secure
Available till 30 Jun 2020, don’t miss out on this opportunity – chat with us chat with us chat with us.
Find out more about how you can supplement your income through refinancing at our weekly webinars for agents – register here.
If you have any questions about these initiatives, please check out our FAQ.
Alternatively, don’t hesitate to reach out to your Account Manager or our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 6238 5971 (Mon-Fri, 9am to 6pm).
Agent Partners, as we combat this pandemic together, we’d like to thank you for your continued confidence and trust.
Let’s keep our spirits high and have faith that better days are ahead. Till then, please stay strong and stay healthy, we will get through this as a nation.
– PropertyGuru Team
#GuruCares #SGunited #PGStandByYou
Check out your COVID-19 Resource Guide to see the relief measures, latest webinars and articles available to you!
Sign up for your free webinar sessions available on PropertyGuru Academy!
Other articles on COVID-19 Relief Initiative for Agents:
- Standing By You Through COVID-19 (Relief measures launched on: 18 March 2020)
- Supporting You Further With COVID-19 Relief Initiative: Circuit Breaker Edition (Relief measures launched on: 13 April 2020)
- Enhanced COVID-19 Relief Initiative For Agent Partners (Relief measures launched on: 30 April 2020)
- How To Use Your Ad Credits Smartly
Get insights from our consumer data on how to optimise your Ad Credit spend
- Stockpile Your Prospects By Using These 3 PropertyGuru Features
Discover 3 ways on how you can use this time to stockpile your prospects, by building trust and credibility with property seekers.
- 3 Online Courses We Recommend To Property Agents
Learn tips and skills from real estate professionals to help you prepare for post COVID-19 market rebound.
- Property Seekers Still Keen Despite COVID-19. Here’s What They Are Looking At￼
Gain valuable insights on what property seekers are looking for, despite these uncertain and challenging times.
- Helpful Tips to Close Deals During COVID-19￼
Here’s a list of some tips on how you can up your game and still manage to successfully close deals, despite these challenging times.
- When and Where to Focus Your Listings in May￼
Get valuable insights based off PropertyGuru’s proprietary data in April 2020, to strategise your next steps to success.
- 3 Online Marketing Tools for Property Agents
Check out these 3 easy-to-use online marketing tools that are sure to help your success as a property agent.