3 Answers

Geryl Lim
Hi Monuk,

Seems reasonable to me for the price. Need any further assistance?

Regards,
Geryl LIM
Real Estate Consultant
CEA Reg R014783H
Mobile: +65-81577565
Email: lim.geryl@yahoo.com.sg
Jerry Wong 黃崇豪
Hi MonuK

It really depends on what are you actually purchasing it for.

For investing for capital gain
-Look for areas where redevelopment is going to take place.

For investing for higher rental yield
-Smaller units have higher rental yield.
-Invest in places with an excellent location.
-Smaller unit equals lower maintenance.

Purchasing for the purpose of a very long term investment where you are using 80% leverage from the bank.
-Technically, you are using 20% of the property price at around $400,000 to get the tenant to pay for the remaining 80% at around $1.6mil in 25-30 years.

So, unless you have a clearer objective, it would be difficult to advise.

But cluster houses are a great if you are looking for your own stay based on the low psf!

Best Regards
Jerry Wong
Sales Manager
Huttons Asia Pte Ltd
HP:97429185
e-mail:jerrywong.property@gmail.com
www.developersalesteam.sg
Mike Tay
Hi Monuk

Compare to last year. More X.

$781psf, 2228sqft, $1740k, 27 Jul 11
$788psf, 2207sqft, $1738k, 13 Jun 11
$774psf, 2228sqft, $1725k, 28 Apr 11

Compare to condo prices still worthwhile to buy.

Do call me at (65)-9745-5178 or email miketaysoen@gmail.com if I can assist you in providing solutions to your real estate needs.

Thks & regards,

Mike Tay (郑树荣)

B.Sc. (NUS), EMBA (SUNY)
CEA Reg:R042367C

M: +65 97455178
E: miketaysoen@gmail.com

W: http://www.miketay.myweb.sg
W: http://miketay.irealtor.sg/

HSR International Realtors Pte Ltd
Estate Agent Reg No: L3002226G