2 Answers

YT Tan (陈永达)
Good morning,

Sorry to inform you that you have to fulfill the minimum occupation period of 5 years first before you are eligible to purchase any private property.

Hope my explanation helps! Cheers.

Warmest Regards,
YT TAN 陈永达 | ACCA Graduate, RES

(M): +65 9111 5171 
(E): yt.lovelyhomes@gmail.com Read More

I'm afraid you have to complete your MOP of 5 years before you can make the switch to the private condo. Let me know is there is anything else I can help you with or if you have more pending doubts and I will be more than glad to assist you in the most detailed and thorough manner.

Visit my website to view my testimonials & recent awards to gather more information on me: www.kumarrai.com

D Kumar
 +65 96659926 
ERA Associate Division Director

About Me-

ERA Top Achievers 2013/14
ERA Multi-Million Dollar Club Award
2014 ERA Asia-Pacific Business Conference Elite Award

P Group-
2014 December ERA Top Achievers
2014 3rd Quarter ERA Top Achievers
2014 August ERA Top Achievers
2014 September ERA Top Achievers Read More