1 Answer

Aaron Chong
Hi Dr Lee I think you are talking about HDB Single Scheme and that apply to SIngaporean above 35 years of age. For PR, you have to apply together with your wife or fiance. Pls feel free to let me know if you need any assistance. Regards Aaron 9730 8455 aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More