2 Answers

Apple Lin Feng
Tan Chong

If u gave up your PR, u will have to sell your HDB flat. U can confirm this with HDB at their hotline 68663066.

I would be glad to be of assistance in the sale of your unit. Do give me a call for a more detailed discussion.

Frances Yen
Senior Team Director
98808428 Read More