3 Answers

Hi Lionel,

Yes could you as long as you have fulfilled the MOP.

You have any projects in mind?

Kindly feel free to contact me if you have further questions.

 96223999  Read More
YT Tan (陈永达)
Hi Lionel,

You can do so as long as you have fulfilled MOP for your flat.

Please be mindful of the subjective ABSD and SPR has to sell off HDB within 6 months from private property completion date.

Warmest Regards,
YT TAN 陈永达 | ACCA Graduate, RES
Senior District Manager
ECG Property Pte Ltd
(A Wholly Owned Subsidiary of ECG Group of Companies)
Estate Agent no. L3009759F
Blk 190 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh #05-508 S (310190)

(M): +65 9111 5171 
(E): yt.lovelyhomes@gmail.com
(W): www.yttan.com
(W): yttan.stproperty.com.sg/
(W) www.lovelyhomes.com.sg
(W) www.ecgproperty.com Read More