3 Answers


If you are putting the HDB under their names and paying 1 lump sum, it is possible. To ensure you have the final ownership, you have to engage a law firm to draw up a will for them which they can endorse, and will the unit to you.

However, by then, you have to sell away the HDB when it is transferred to you as each household can only have 1 hdb at any one time. Thanks and hope it clarifies. Is there anything I can assist further?

Warm regards,
Ivan ERA
Www.ivanng10.com Read More
Hi there,

Please feel free to contact me at 96659926  for a non obligatory discussion for me to better understand your requirements and specifications to be in a better position to advise you further in the most detailed and thorough manner.

Visit my website to view my testimonials & recent awards to gather more information on me: www.kumarrai.com

Look forward to hearing from you!

D Kumar
 +65 96659926 
ERA Associate Division Director

About Me-

ERA Top Achievers 2013/14
ERA Multi-Million Dollar Club Award
2014 ERA Asia-Pacific Business Conference Elite Award

P Group-
2014 December ERA Top Achievers
2014 3rd Quarter ERA Top Achievers
2014 August ERA Top Achievers
2014 September ERA Top Achievers Read More
Hi Chin Poh, draw up a will may help. Please contact myself if you need to explore further. I can be contactable at my mobile or email.

CK Ang
 9046 3808 
res.ckang@gmail.com Read More