1) Punggol and Sengkang are located in district 19 and the North-East part of Singapore.
2) The traveling to the city is not restricted to any nature reserve thus the connectivity will get better.
3) District 19 is also a popular district for foreigners, this was observed by the rental and purchase rate by SPR & foreigners.
4) The government already has a plan to develop Punggol into an active play and workplace by allocated the land for digital district and STI. This shall be ready by 2024. I would say this will be a more vibrant town compare to the other 2.
5) The advantage of Bukit Panjang is it maintains the vast greenery because it is just beside Bt. Timah hill and surrounded by the reservoirs on the east.
6) The development in Bt Panjang is slow as there is no new development in the next few years. To us the growth potential is low.
7) Amenities-wise, Sengkang and Punggol definitely have more advantages since the centralized malls already built; Waterway point, One Compass, and Sengkang Grand coming along.
8) Bt Panjang already has Bt Panjang Plaza and Hillion Mall, with the current land size over there. These 2 malls are already able to accommodate the needs of the residents.
9) Child care facilities wise, Sengkang Grand has a big childcare center planned. In Bt Panjang, the new childcare facility will be located in Dairy Farm Residence which is a little way out for families without private transport.
10) You have to consider what you want for a small family in order to make the best decision for yourself.
Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.
Any response to our answer does not reach us.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly.