1 Answer

Johnny Koh
Hi, you will only entitle HDB loan and Grant is you sold away the condo for more then 30mths. Subject to other HDB terms and condition (Like income and so on...) If you intend to hold the condo then you need to take up bank loan. Feel free to give me a call @ 91451141 or e-mail me johnnykohyk@erasingapore.com.sg if you have further enquires and need further help. Thanks. Johnny Koh ERA. Read More