There are no limits to owning a condominium in Singapore for a PR. However, if you have an outstanding loan, your Loan-To-Value (LTV) limit will be reduced from 75% to 45% with a minimum cash downpayment of 5% and 25% respectively.
Hope this answers your question.
There is no limit. But, for SPR the following ABSD rates apply:-
a. 1st property - 5%
b. 2nd property - 15%
Also, if you are taking bank loans, the quantum will be reduced should you have outstanding loans. Do contact me to find out more.
Huttons Asia P. L.
Do let me know if you are in need of any advice, feel free to contact us using the details below.
Jeremiah Chua 蔡岗霖
Senior Associate Marketing Director
PropNex Ambassador 2021
CEA Reg: R046635F
Contact or whatspp me below:
Do follow and read more on me:
There is no limit in how many properties can an individual (SC, SPR or foreigner) buy at one go.
There were bulk purchases done before.
But something to take note will be additional buyer's stamp duty applicable for each property purchase, downpayment/ loan to value required etc.
Hope my sharing helps in aiding in your enquiry. May I know how can I value add further in your property needs?
You dream. I create. We make it happen!
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants Graduate
Singapore Accredited Mortgage Planner
Do follow me on:
To find out what’s the estimated valuation of your existing house, try our SRX property tracker.
You will receive free sms update on a monthly basis.SRX property tracker: http://bit.ly/yt_proptrack
There is no limit to the number of non-landed properties a SPR can own in Singapore. The only restriction would be for landed properties, where only Singaporeans can own.
I am experienced and well-versed in both HDB and private transactions. I will be able to assist you in your property plans. Please get in touch with me for a more in-depth discussion.
Should you need require further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305. I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.
1. There is no limit to the number of non-landed private properties a Singapore PR can own in Singapore.
2. Do you intend to take loan for your purchase? If yes, Before shortlisting project/unit, I will suggest to check your in principal approval of your loan from banker. I can connect you with reputable banker for this, free of charge and no obligation.
3. How many bedrooms are you looking at and which area you prefer?
I will be glad to assist, no agent fee from private property buyer
Appreciate if you can contact me at (65) 96608508
or click here https://bit.ly/WaSilvia to whatsapp me for no obligation discussion
Senior Marketing Director
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
Mobile: (65) 9660 8508
1) There is no limit on numbers of condominium unit an SPR purchase/own at one time.
2) Private residential property is a free market for all.
3) Anyone can buy/sell any property they own at any time.
4) Except there are cooling measures implemented by MAS to discourage people from speculation. This is to protect our property market from bubbles.
5) At the same time to protect our interest in our investment, thus there are ABSD (Additional Buyer Stamp Duty), SSD (Seller Stamp Duty).
6) For an SPR, you are subject to 5% for 1st residential property purchase, and 15% for subsequent residential property purchase apart from the BSD (Buyer Stamp Duty).
Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636, or email: email@example.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.
Any response to our answer does not reach us.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly.