2 Answers


For PR to purchase hdb, they must be a married couple and both holding SPR status of at least 3 years. Alternatively you may want to consider private condo. Thanks and hope to assist further.

Warm regards
Ivan ERA
Website: http://www.ivanng10.com/#!reviews/c11r1
(Client's Testimonials) Read More
  • CJ
    how about the Sibling scheme ? Is it still valid ?
YT Tan (陈永达)
Good morning Cino,

I am afraid to inform you that there's no longer sibling scheme anymore. For SPR purchasers, both of them must be married couple.

If you still want to get a residential property right now, your alternative is to purchase a private property.

Hope my explanation helps!

If you need any assistance or advice in your property purchase, feel free to contact me. Cheers!

Warmest Regards,
YT TAN 陈永达 | ACCA Graduate, RES
Vice President (Agency)
Property Avenue Pte Ltd
Estate Agent no. L3010650D
Blk 420 North Bridge Road #03-30 North Bridge Centre S188727

(M): +65 9111 5171 
(E): yt.lovelyhomes@gmail.com
(W): www.yttan.com
(W): www.propertyavenue.com.sg Read More