1 Answer

Robbie Chen Chee Howe

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

You could pay your MP a visit during one of the Meet-The-People sessions, to explain your situation. Get him/her to write you a letter (or you can write yourself) and get him/her to send the letter to HDB to appeal.

I am experienced and well-versed in both HDB and private transactions. I will be able to assist you in your property plans.

Should you need require further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305. I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Robbie Chen
9748 6305
PropNex Realty Read More