2 Answers

YT Tan (陈永达)
Good evening Sir/ Mdm,

you are eligible to purchase a resale HDB if you are eligible under HDB schemes.

You can either purchase with a Singaporean or SPR spouse. If you happen to be SPR household then both of you have to be SPR for at least 3 years.

And you will have to dispose off your overseas property within 6 months from purchase completion.

If you wish to hold on to it, please apply for appeal first before committing to any purchase.

"Your Freehold Ally, Leasehold Tactician"

YT TAN 陈永达 | ACCA Graduate, RES
Propnex Realty Pte Ltd

(M): +65 9111 5171 
(E): yt.tan91115171@gmail.com
(FB): www.facebook.com/yttanassetprogessor


Top Individual Producer July 2018 (Propnex)
Top Individual Producer 2nd Quarter 2018 (Propnex)
Top Individual Producer 1st Quarter 2018 (Propnex)
Top Individual Producer Propnex Annual Convention 2018 (Propnex)
Platinum achiever (Clock $100k commission within 1 month) August 2017(Propnex)
Top Individual Achiever August 2017(Powerful Negotiators Group)
Top Individual Producer 2nd Quarter 2017 (Propnex) Read More
Robbie Chen Chee Howe

You are eligible to purchase a HDB resale flat if your spouse is a Singapore Citizen. If your spouse is also a PR, both of you need to fulfill 3 years of PR in order to be eligible to purchase a resale HDB flat.

I am experienced and well-versed in both HDB and private transactions, and will be able to assist you for your purchase.

Should you need any further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305  . I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Robbie Chen
 9748 6305 
PropNex Realty Read More