I m PR & my husband is foreigner. What type of condo can we buy in Singapore & how much is the down payment & can I use CPF to buy the condo? Thanks.
You guys are eligible to purchase private condo or apartment or even landed in Sentosa.
If both of you are eligible up to max 75% bank loan, your downpayment will be 5% cash and 20% cash or CPF.
Other costs will be:
- buyer's stamp duty up to 4%
- 30% additional buyer's stamp duty (higher of 5% as SPR and 30% as foreigner)
- legal fees
- valuation etc
Yes you are eligible to use your CPF to finance the downpayment or mortgage.
By the way, I will advise both of you to buy under one sole name which is yours. It will save you 25% ABSD (30% - 5%).
Perhaps you can share more information with me so I will be in a better position to help both of you.
Hope my sharing helps in aiding in your enquiry.
May I know how can I value add further in your property needs?
You dream. I create. We make it happen!
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants Graduate
Singapore Accredited Mortgage Planner
Do follow me on:
To find out what’s the estimated valuation of your existing house, try our SRX property tracker.
You will receive free sms update on a monthly basis.SRX property tracker: http://bit.ly/yt_proptrack Read More
1) You are eligible for all types of non-landed residential property.
2) The down payment for all residential property is 25% where 5% must be in cash, 20% can be cash and/or CPF.
3) You may have to consider using only your name as the sole owner for the purchase because using your name alone you are only subject to a 5% ABSD.
4) If buying with both you and your husband's name, you will be subject to 30% ABSD for the purchase.
5) However if you need your husband's name for the home loan then you will have to prepare for the additional cost of this purchase.
Hope the above answer your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636 , or email: firstname.lastname@example.org if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.
Any response to our answer does not reach us.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly. Read More
1. You are eligible for non-landed private residential property.
2. Do you intend to take loan for your purchase?
If yes, Before shortlisting project/unit, I will suggest to check your in principal approval of your loan from banker.
I can connect you with reputable banker for this, free of charge and no obligation.
3. Based on $1 mill, and assuming loan is 75%
5% Cash = $50,000
20% Cash/CPF = $200,000
BSD (Cash/CPF) = $24,600
ABSD (Cash/CPF) = might apply
Legal fee = $2,500 (estimated)
Please contact me at (65) 96608508 and I can share the breakdown for this calculation including timeline.
4. How many bedrooms are you looking at and which area you prefer?
I have current price list, promo of every projects in Singapore and will be glad to advise you
I will be glad to assist, no agent fee from private property buyer
Appreciate if you can contact me at (65) 96608508
or click here https://bit.ly/WaSilvia to whatsapp me for no obligation discussion
Senior Marketing Director
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
Mobile: (65) 9660 8508
Email: Silviayang8@gmail.com Read More
You're eligible to purchase all types of condos, except for resale executive condos that are less than 10 years if the purchase is made jointly.
The amount of downpayment depends on various factors, including:
1) property purchase price
2) valuation of property
3) loan amount granted
And yes, you can use your existing CPF to finance for the purchase.
I am experienced and well-versed in both HDB and private transactions. I will be able to assist you in your property plans. Please get in touch with me for a more in-depth discussion.
Should you need require further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305 . I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.
PropNex Realty Read More