5 Answers


No you can't as you need to fulfil 5 years MOP before you can purchase another residential property. May I have more info and requirements about your plans so to make better recommendations? Thanks and look forward to value-add to your housing plans.

Warm Regards,
(ASk Anything Property)
Proactive. Sincerity. Feedback.
SMU BBM (Finance), Magna Cum Laude

Email: Ivanng10@gmail.com
Contact: (+65) 97432395 
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/ASAProp
Website: http://www.ivanng10.com/clientreviews
(Client's Testimonials) Read More
YT Tan (陈永达)
Good evening,

I am afraid to inform you that you will have to fulfill the minimum occupation period of 5 years before you are eligible to purchase a private property in Singapore or overseas.

Care to share more about your situation so I will be in a better position to advise whether is there anything that can be done.

- One of well-earned Star Performers under the category of Top Private Property Transactors in Jan 2017-

"Your Freehold Ally, Leasehold Tactician"

YT TAN 陈永达 | ACCA Graduate, RES
Associate Group Director
Propnex Realty Pte Ltd
Blk 480 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh, #11-95 HDB Hub East Wing, Singapore 310480

(M): +65 9111 5171 
(E): yt.tan91115171@gmail.com
(FB): www.facebook.com/yttanassetprogessor

Find out your property value for FREE on a monthly basis. Simply sign up by clicking the link below:

http://bit.ly/yt_proptrack Read More

Good day to you!
I am Daniel Tan from Huttons.

You will need to complete the Minimum Occupation Period (MOP) of 5 years in your current flat before you can get another private property.

Allow me to arrange for a meet up session to better understand your needs and requirement. At the same time allow me to share with you some of the options in the current market.

Further queries?
Do not hesitate to contact me for a non-obligated discussion on how I can assist with your real estate needs.

Have a great day ahead.
Best Wishes

Daniel Tan CK (R053794F)
Huttons Asia Pte Ltd
 (+65) 9477 5100 
daniel.tck@outlook.com Read More
Good morning,

All HDB owners are required to fulfill 5 years MOP before they are eligible to purchase their second property. Since you have only collected your keys in 2015, your MOP should be somewhere in 2020. Therefore you are not eligible to purchase your second property as of now.

Mike Lim
ERA Read More
Robbie Chen Chee Howe

You will need to serve your 5-year MOP before being eligible to purchase a private residential property under your name.

However, there are other methods you can explore. It will depend on the individual's situation. I will need to assess your situation before giving the appropriate advice on this.

Should you need any further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305  . I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you and your partner in the current market.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Robbie Chen
 9748 6305 
PropNex Realty Read More