1 Answer

YT Tan (陈永达)
Hi Confused,

You can purchase a private condo without selling your current HDB flat since you have fulfilled the MOP ruling. You may choose to purchase condo for investment or own stay. If condo for own stay, you can rent out your current HDB flat.

If you need any assistance in purchasing a condo, I will love to assist you. I can be contacted @ 9111 5171 or via email @ yt.lovelyhomes@gmail.com

YT Tan
ECG Property Read More