4 Answers

Eddie Tork 戴先生
Hi Christin, yes you will be able to buy a hdb flat with your son using your cpf. You can contact me at 9025 4541 for a non obligated sharing session on the financing and selecting of location.

Eddie Tork
Associate Marketing Manager
PropNex Realty Read More


Tan Pei Cheng
You may wish to contact me @ 97100155 for further discussion.
Pei @ Propnex Read More


Ling CK
Hi Christin,

Yes, you may purchase with your son under Public Scheme.

Do note to check out all the requirement, especially financial calculation before making any commitment. This is the most crucial portion which was ignore by most of the buyer.

Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more queries, please feel free to contact me at 90110636, or email: ling.ck7@gmail.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.

Best regards
Ling CK

Any response to our answer do not reach us until we scroll through each and every queries posted daily.
The best way to get a follow up is to whatsapp or email us directly. Read More


Aaron Chong
Hi Christin, yes no issue as your son is a local. Pls feel free to let me know if you need any assistance.

9730 8455
aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More