2 Answers

Hi Mr See

You may write to gavin.ng@orangetee.com and will advice in accordance.

Thank you

Gavin Read More
Good morning,

You can purchase under non-citizen spouse scheme. You do not need to apply for approval from MOM as your spouse is under employment pass. However, the loan will only be computed under your income and credit status as you will be the owner and your spouse will be the essential occupier.

Do feel free to contact me for detail discussion.

Mike Lim
ERA Read More