2 Answers

Aaron Chong
Hi Mr Tan

Yes, in your case you will have to pay the ABSD first when you bought a private property. And you would be able to get a refund from IRAS if you manage to sell your HDB unit within 6 months.

Pls feel free to let me know if you need any assistance.

9730 8455
aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More


Eric 李清海 Lee