Thanks for writing to us on AskGuru.
For private condo units, the cost is anywhere from $600,000 onwards depending on the size of the unit.
Hope this answers your question.
Team PropertyGuru Read More
Cheapest condo you can find might starts from $5xxk for a condo with less than 60 years old lease.
Probably you can share more with me so I can be in a better position to advise you further?
You are SC or SPR or foreigner? Do you have any work income in Singapore? How much cash do you intend to fork out for this purchase?
Whats your preferred location? How many bedrooms do you require? Size?
Hope my sharing helps in aiding in your enquiry. May I know how can I value add further in your property needs?
You dream. I create. We make it happen!
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants Graduate
Singapore Accredited Mortgage Planner
Do follow me on:
To find out what’s the estimated valuation of your existing house, try our SRX property tracker.
You will receive free sms update on a monthly basis.SRX property tracker: http://bit.ly/yt_proptrack Read More
1. Price will be depend on which area, how many bedrooms, facing, condition of the unit etc
2. Do you plan to take loan for your purchase?
If yes, Before shortlisting project/unit, I will suggest to check your in principal approval of your loan from banker. I can connect you with reputable banker for this, free of charge and no obligation.
3. Based on $1 mill, and assuming loan is 75%
5% Cash = $50,000
20% Cash/CPF = $200,000
BSD (Cash/CPF) = $24,600
ABSD (Cash/CPF) = might apply
Legal fee = $2,500 (estimated)
Please contact me at (65) 96608508 and I can share you the breakdown for this calculation including timeline.
4. How many bedrooms are you looking at and which area you prefer?
I will be glad to assist, no agent fee from private property buyer
Appreciate if you can contact me at (65) 96608508
or click here https://bit.ly/WaSilvia to whatsapp me for no obligation discussion
Senior Marketing Director
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
Mobile: (65) 9660 8508
Email: Silviayang8@gmail.com Read More
I would be most glad to assist you further and please feel free to let me know if you need any assistance. Have a good day ahead.
firstname.lastname@example.org Read More
The efficacy approach to buying a property would be to determine the budget. This will enable you to decide on the type and the location of the property.
You may text 9620 0827 for a casual chat. We can help you to determine your affordability, share with you the transaction process, timeline and an estimated financial statement for your purchase.
Gavin Read More
1) It depends on your requirement for the condo.
2) We have 1 bedroom ~ 5 bedrooms types for single and family all over the island.
3) It is advisable to consider 1 or 2 bedrooms type for single and couple, 3 bedrooms, and more for families of 3 or more.
4) In Singapore, the price of condos varies according to regions; CCR (Core Central Region), RCR (Rest of Central Region) & OCR (Outside Central region).
5) Obviously, CCR called for the highest price but more valuable than the other 2 regions.
6) It depends on your budget and matching of your requirement before could recommend which area to search for your ideal home.
7) We have different lease types for selection; Freehold, 999 yrs & 99 yrs.
8) The price ranges for 3 regions are as follow:
(a) CCR: $2,2XX ~ $6,xxx psf
(b) RCR: $1,8xx ~ $2,5xx psf
(c) OCR: $1,5xx ~ $2,xxx psf
9) Under current MAS regulation, the maximum loan for property is 75%.
10) All property purchases are subject to Buyer Stamp Duty (BSD) of ~3% for $S$1M and below, ~4% for >S$1M. Foreigner also subject to ABSD (Additional Buyer Stamp Duty) of 20%.
Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636, or email: email@example.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.
Any response to our answer does not reach us.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly. Read More