5 Answers

YT Tan (陈永达)
Good morning buyer,

As long as you have fulfilled your minimum occupation period, you are eligible to apply for new EC or purchase a resale EC.

Do take note that if you wish to apply for new EC, you will have to dispose off your HDB within 6 months from TOP date (latest).

Since you have not enjoyed housing grant before, you will be eligible as long as your combined income fulfills the criteria.

Perhaps you can share more with me so I will be in a better position to advise and assist you to explore the best suitable option for you.

Hear from you soon!

- Your Leasehold Ally, Freehold Tactician -

1) Like my FB page: www.facebook.com/yt.tan91115171

2) Just to share!

Only a one time sign up, you will be able to receive a free SMS update on the value of your home and neighborhood from me on a monthly basis.

Click this now: http://goo.gl/Gg5pe3!

Join me on board towards a hassle free update on valuation now!

Warmest Regards,
YT TAN 陈永达 | ACCA Graduate, RES
Senior Associate Marketing Director
Propnex Realty Pte Ltd
Estate Agent no. L3008022J
Blk 480 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh, #10-01/11-01 HDB Hub East Wing, Singapore 310480

(M): +65 9111 5171
(E): yt.tan91115171@gmail.com

Powerful Negotiators
No1 team in Propnex Read More


Ivan Ng

As long as you have met the MOP of 5 years, you can purchase another residential property. But do note if you wish buy new EC from developer, you need to form a family nucleus and are also required to dispose of the HDB after key collection to EC.

If you wish to keep hdb and private property, you should consider resale EC or private condo instead. Thanks and hope it clarifies.

May I have more info and requirements about your plans so to make better recommendations? Thanks and look forward to value-add to your housing plans.

Warm Regards,
(ASk Anything Property)
Proactive. Sincerity. Feedback.
SMU BBM (Finance), Magna Cum Laude

Email: Ivanng10@gmail.com
Contact: (+65) 97432395
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/ASAProp
Website: http://www.ivanng10.com/clientreviews/
(Client's Testimonials) Read More


Robbie Chen Chee Howe

For you to apply for a new EC, you will need to form a family nucleus. And because a new EC is considered as a "subsidized" housing, you will be required to sell your HDB flat latest 6 months upon the TOP of EC.

If you wish to keep your HDB flat, you can choose to buy a resale EC or a private residential instead. Do take note that ABSD is applicable if you choose to do so.

Should you need any further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305. I will be happy to hear your case and provide you with all the available options for you to consider.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Robbie Chen
9748 6305
PropNex Realty Read More


Geryl Lim
As long as you have intentions to keep your existing HDB, do consider resale EC instead and there will be no grants available.

I am marketing a 8years old unit in La Casa with attractive pricing and very motivated seller. Let me know if you are keen.

Tenants can visit http://bit.ly/SGExpatRental (Official Rental Requirements - Singapore Expatriates) to indicate your rental requirements.

Claim your free home report today at http://bit.ly/ClaimFreeReport.

Visit and Like my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/propertyblogshop/

New Singapore Expatriates on facebook is up and running. Come join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/newsgexpats/

My self introductory video on https://youtu.be/6UfrCOCB6Mg


Geryl LIM
Associate Marketing Director
Global Alliance Property (L3010679B)
CEA Reg R014783H
Mobile: +65-81577565/+65-92787772
Email: geryl7772@gmail.com

G.A Landed Dynamic Alliance
Home of *7772 Hotline
Check out our latest Landed Dynamic Alliance 7772 mobile application on iOS or Android @ "Landed 7772" in Mobile Apps Store or Play Store now! Read More


Tan Pei Cheng
You cant keep your HDB if you are intending to buy a NEW EC.
I will be glad to assist you.
I have done numerous New EC.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Propnex Realty Read More