1 Answer

YT Tan (陈永达)
Hi John,

I guess Ken had shared with you on your enquiry. Best to obtain an approval from Land Dealing Unit before proceeding in your home search. If you need any assistance in your home purchase, feel free to contact me.

Warmest Regards,
YT Tan
ECG Property
M: (+65) 9111 5171
E: yt.lovelyhomes@gmail.com Read More