Thank you for your query!
Yes indeed, PRs are liable for resale EC.
I have transacted a couple of ECs in the North, and would be glad to be of a source of advise or assistance in this matter.
The purchase of private property requires no agent fees and as such- I will walk you through the entire process from selecting developments/ units , arranging viewings, handling bank/loan liase, prepping the financial plan and timeline, as well as arrange for your legal processing matters and all paperwork at no cost. Furthermore, I will take the opportunity to run you run through :
(1) Key Financial Loan approval process for purchase (IPA) + Financial Computations/ Payment Breakdown
(2) Offer insights to the property market outlooks
(3) Explain the entire purchase procedural framework involved - what happens post option to purchase (OTP) , step by step
(4) Computing and sharing past and present transaction caveats, illustration of price analysis as well as churning a customised sales report with projected returns/ future approx capital gains % for you to observe and understand the value and residential capital appreciation yield. Thank You!
Visit my website for my recent accolades, awards and testimonials@ www.kumarrai.com.
ERA Associate Division Director
#1 team of ERA in Singapore, Asia Pacific International for 2014/5/6/7
ERA 2015 Q1 Top Achievers (Top1%)
ERA Top Achievers 2013-2017
ERA Multi-Million Dollar Club Award
2014-2017 ERA Asia-Pacific Business Conference Elite Award
Overall Top 100 achievers 2014-2017 Read More
According to my understanding:
(1) La Casa: reached 10 yrs of occupation. The is the newest EC among all eligible for PR & foreigner.
(2) One Caberra: reached 3 yrs of occupation.
(1) is available for foreigner and PR to purchase, (2) still short of 2 yrs before eligible for PR.
With current rules and regulations, PR can only buy resale EC that had fulfilled 5 years occupation.
There are total of 23 ECs currently available for PR & Foreigners.
Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more queries, please feel free to contact me at 90110636 , or email: email@example.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.
Any response to our answer do not reach us until we scroll through each and every queries posted daily.
The best way to get a follow up is to whatsapp or email us directly. Read More