5 Answers

Appreciate your sharing, in order to help you better can I know you are looking for rent or purchase or sale?
Welcome any questions at 9696 4398  via phone or WhatsApp. Email is Stewartlim96964398@gmail.com
Stewart-PropNex Read More
Hi, I am Brendan!

Yes, if you cleared the MOP period of your HDB. However, ABSD may apply.
It will be much more straightforward for me to explain to you in details over the phone.
Pls contact me at 9754 5207  or wa.me/6597545207.

Thank you!
Brendan Bay, ERA
 9754 5207 
wa.me/6597545207 Read More
Robbie Chen Chee Howe
Hi Hazel,

Yes, it's possible. Are you looking to purchase a second property? Are you aware of the ABSD involved?

I am experienced and well-versed in both HDB and private transactions. I will be able to assist you in your property plans. Please get in touch with me for a more in-depth discussion.

Should you need require further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305  . I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Robbie Chen
 9748 6305 
PropNex Realty Read More
Hi Hazel,

1) SC who owned HDB and met their flat's MOP is allowed to buy private property.
2) SPR who owned HDB and met their flat's MOP will have to sell their flat after buying a private property.

Hope the above answer your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636  , or email: ling.ck7@gmail.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.

Best regards
Ling CK

Any response to our answer does not reach us until we scroll through each and every query posted daily.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly. Read More
Hi sir / mdm

Kindly whatsapp to 8 2 7 9 - 8 3 2 7 to disccuess further
For your property matter.

Koh zhen hon
R 057810C / L 3009250K