3 Answers

askguru expert
YT Tan (陈永达)

As long as you have fulfilled the applicable minimum occupation period, you will be eligible to purchase an overseas property.

Hope this helps!

Warmest Regards,
District Manager
(M): 9111 5171
(E): yt.lovelyhomes@gmail.com
(W1): www.yttan.com
(W2): yttan.stproperty.com.sg/
ECG Property Pte Ltd Read More


Yian Tay
Hi, as long as your have already fulfilled your Minimum Occupation Period since your purchase - 5 years, you are allowed to buy other non-HDB residential property including foreign (not just malaysian) property.

I will be heading up to Malaysia this Saturday to look at some projects, and see one of my client's completed units at Bestari Heights (from the outside).

Interested to know more about the pros and cons of owning Malaysian Property? Lets have a coffee sometime.

Making dreams come true, one home at a time,

Yian Tay
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
Mobile: 82884499
Email: yiantay.era@gmail.com
CEA Regn - R027190C Read More