4 Answers

Hi Jack, you could only purchase a HDB unit from an open market provided your spouse is either a local or also a PR for at least 3 years. You could not purchase one with your sole name.

aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More

For resale HDB, the SPR couple needs to be legally married and each must hold SPR status for at least 3 years to be eligible. You may wish to consider private condos instead if you do not fulfil the conditions. Thanks and hope to assist with your housing plans further.

Warm regards
Ivan ERA
Website: http://www.ivanng10.com/#!reviews/c11r1
(Client's Testimonials) Read More
Hi Mr Chan,

You will not be able to purchase a HDB as a sole occupier.
You will be required to be married to be SC or PR at more than 3 years.

Why not consider private property instead?
There are many star buy discounts and firesales, some as high as 20-30% ongoing right now. What's good about this is that, you pay a very attractive quantum compared to your counterparts in the past and stand to earn instant profit on purchase with potential capital gain.

Do contact me at 96659926  for us discuss further on your requirements comprehensively to understand the crux of your requirements & expectations, to enable me to deliver a more accurate financial projection and breakdown of cash flow for your purchase after understanding your finances succinctly as well as to explore the possible options accordingly at no obligation.

Visit my website to view all my recent accolades - esteemed awards and testimonials to gather more information on me: www.kumarrai.com

D Kumar
 +65 96659926 
ERA Associate Division Director

#1 team of ERA in Singapore, Asia Pacific International for 2014.

About Me-
ERA Top Achievers 2013/14
ERA Multi-Million Dollar Club Award
2014 ERA Asia-Pacific Business Conference Elite Award

P Group-
2015 February ERA Top Achievers
2014 Aug/Sept/3rd quarter/Dec/ overall 2014 ERA Top Achievers Read More
YT Tan (陈永达)
Good afternoon Jack,

You are eligible to purchase with a Singaporean or SPR partner.

If both of you are SPR, you have to fulfil SPR status of 3 years before you can purchase a resale HDB.

Alternatively, you can opt to purchase a private property.

Hope my explanation helps!

If you need any assistance or advice in your property purchase, feel free to contact me. Cheers!

Warmest Regards,
YT TAN 陈永达 | ACCA Graduate, RES
Vice President (Agency)
Property Avenue Pte Ltd
Estate Agent no. L3010650D
Blk 420 North Bridge Road #03-30 North Bridge Centre S188727

(M): +65 9111 5171 
(E): yt.lovelyhomes@gmail.com
(W): www.yttan.com
(W): www.propertyavenue.com.sg Read More