1 Answer

Jeffrey Heng

I think you have posted this question before and have garnered no replies.

So I thought I will just inform you that in order to rent a residential house, it will at least have to be a 3 months rental and the occupants have to hold the proper passes such as employment pass or long term social visit pass before they can be permitted to rent a residential apartment.

If you are looking for a short term accommodation for your holiday, I will have to burst your bubble that it is not possible. AirBnB in Singapore is also illegal so I would also strongly recommend that you do not rent through AirBnB. No point putting yourself in unnecessary risks especially you're on a holiday and you should be enjoying yourself totally.

The only possible accommodation will be hotels. Hope this clarifies the air for you.

Best Regards,

Jeffrey Heng
Senior Associate District Director (Sincerus Division)
NAVIS Living Group - A group in OrangeTee that believes in Technology, Training & Teamwork (3Ts)

Founder of Sincerus Division
SAEA Real Estate Excellence Silver Award - Best Client Service (2014)
SAEA Real Estate Excellence Award Nominee - Best Client Service (2012/2013)

* Featured in CEA Newsletter for Great Client Service - https://goo.gl/NMusPZ *
* Featured in Propertyguru Magazine - https://goo.gl/cioyEu *
* Words From Clients - https://www.sgpropertyadvisers.com/testimonials *
* Check Out Our Client Testimonial Video Here - https://youtu.be/WzNepsjH1Oc *

Mobile : +65 9858 1322
Email : hengjeffrey@gmail.com
Web : www.sgpropertyadvisers.com