2 Answers

Geryl Lim
Hi Dennis,

Are you a DIY landlord? If yes, maybe you would like to get a lawyer to draft out the tenancy agreement for you? Otherwise you can also engage the services of a salesperson who will run through with you all documentations and market the property for rent and help you secure a tenant.

Visit and Like my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/propertyblogshop


Geryl LIM
Real Estate Director
Masters Of Real Estate
M.O.R.E Property Pte Ltd (L3010548F)
CEA Reg R014783H
Mobile: +65-81577565/+65-92787772
Email: geryl7772@gmail.com

M.O.R.E Landed Dynamic Alliance
Home of *7772 Hotline
Check out our latest Landed Dynamic Alliance 7772 mobile application on iOS or Android @ "Landed 7772" in Mobile Apps Store or Play Store now!

Thanks to all those who have attended our vastly successful even on 2nd and 3rd August 2014, M.O.R.E Landed Dynamic Alliance Landed Homes Sales Exhibition! Register your interest with me today if you are looking to attend our next edition of the Landed Homes Sales Exhibition.
Tan Han Wei Leonard
Good Day to You,

You may either look for sample Tenancy Agreements online or engage a real estate agent to ensure it is in good order.

You should also take note that stamp duty is payable in a rental agreement. Important clauses should also be included.

Best Regards,

Tan Han Wei Leonard
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
9150 1162