4 Answers

YT Tan (陈永达)
Good evening landlord,

it's okay as long as you are okay with this arrangement and the tenant's friend is staying in Singapore with a valid pass.

By the way, it will take a slightly longer time to market an unit for rental. Shall we kickstart to market your unit as soon as possible?

Hear from you soon!

"Your Freehold Ally, Leasehold Tactician"

YT TAN 陈永达 | ACCA Graduate, RES
Associate Group Director
Propnex Realty Pte Ltd
Blk 480 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh, #11-95 HDB Hub East Wing, Singapore 310480

(M): +65 9111 5171
(E): yt.tan91115171@gmail.com
(FB): www.facebook.com/yttanassetprogessor

Find out your property value for FREE on a monthly basis. Simply sign up by clicking the link below:

http://bit.ly/yt_proptrack Read More


Aaron Chong
Hi, you would not be breaking any law as long as that particular tenant is able to show you a valid WP or EP.

9730 8455
aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More


Ling CK

No law breaking in this type of arrangement. The most important is to check her friend legal staying status; valid pass, passport which have at least 6 months of validity.
The next important thing is to ensure this friend agreed to the terms & conditions that spelled in the original tenancy agreement.

Usually we will start market the unit 2 months before lease end to minimize the vacant status.
On top of that, get the tenant to fix all defects , clean up the premise that was agreed.

Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more queries, please feel free to contact me at 90110636, or email: ling.ck7@gmail.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.

Best regards
Ling CK
ling.ck7@gmail.com Read More


Silvia Yang
Hi Sir/Mdm

Please contact me at (65) 96608508 to discuss further
Thank you.

Warmest regards,

Silvia Yang Read More