1 Answer

Robbie Chen Chee Howe

Based on your above situation, she cannot forfeit your deposit paid.

In fact, if there is no valid and strong reasons for her termination, you can claim against her your "losses" due to her breach of contract.

Should you need any further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305. I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Robbie Chen
9748 6305
PropNex Realty Read More