2 Answers

Clinton Lim
Hi Hien Pian,

I'm in the midst of arrange accommodation for a young couple with a similar preference as you have.
One option is the conventional and simplest of ways which is to stay in a budget hotel/serviced apartments located mainly in the central areas.
Another option is to rent a master room/whole unit for this two weeks but you've to be patient as there's limited options to the availability of such short space of two weeks.

I would require more information from you for any further advice.

It would be lovely if you can just drop me an email at clintonlimzj@hotmail.com with more details of yourself and your preference.
I can also be reached at 94523347
Hope to hear from you soon,
Have a nice day! Read More


Alvin Tang
hi Hien Pian,
I can help you to arrange for accomodation and as well drive you and your husband around for your ideal proprety.

email: alvin_net@hotmail.com
H/P: 8383 5277/ 9146 4333 Read More