2 Answers

Steven Oke
Hi Eva,
In order for the landlord to accept you, you have to get you work permit or employment pass.
I have done few units for rental. please do get it done, so that I can help you to look at the area you are renting.

Steven Oke

ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd

Rental Specialist/ Assistant Marketing Manager
Cea Reg No. R045380G
Catherine PANG
If you have the AIP letter, chances are high