2 Answers

William Koh
Hi Jerald,

Downpayment (20%) + Stamp Fee (3%-$5400) + Legal Fee

Cheers,
William Koh
9027 1972
willkck@gmail.com
www.GuruSg.com
williamkoh.st701property.com
www.myBishanCentralCondo.com
www.myBedokResidences.com
www.ArcAtTampinesEC.com
ERA
Suma Pamu
Hi Jerald,
If you can eligible to get 80% loan, then you need to have cash for the remaining 20% + stampduty (10%+3%) + legal fee.
to get a better picture i suggest you to meet up wtih me to discuss about this.
Hope to hear from you soon.
SUMA PAMU
83994949 OR 98701344
CEA registraion number: R041733I
CEA licence number :L3005183F