1) You are eligible to apply for BTO, EC, or buy a resale flat once you completed MOP.
2) Your situation now is you have to discharge from an outstanding loan for your current flat and your parents must be able to take over.
3) Your contributed CPF to this property has to return, in another word, someone must pay it back.
4) Unless you planned to sell it off after buying. You cannot be the owner of 2 flats and service both mortgage loans at the same time.
5) Each person can only own 1 HDB flat at any one time. You won't be able to be the owner of the current flat once you purchase another.
6) Since you are not the owner of the current flat, you are not allowed to utilize CPF to service the mortgage for the current flat.
Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636 , or email: email@example.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.
Any response to our answer does not reach us.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly. Read More
You can apply for a new BTO or EC with your parents if you all had not utilised 2 times "subsidized housing", and that you had fulfilled the 5-year MOP for your current flat.
You are free to purchase a resale HDB flat as long as you had fulfill your 5-year MOP for your current flat. Do take note that you will be required to sell off the flat (or transfer your shares to your parents) latest within 6 months upon the HDB flat purchase.
I am experienced and well-versed in both HDB and private transactions. I will be able to assist you in your property plans. Please get in touch with me for a more in-depth discussion.
Should you need require further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305 . I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.
PropNex Realty Read More