3 Answers

YT Tan (陈永达)
Hi Yamuna,

So share with me details of your unit and I will recommend to my tenants.

I will love to assist you with your property rental as well!

Feel free to contact me if needed.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Warmest Regards,
YT Tan
ECG Property
M: (+65) 9111 5171
E: yt.lovelyhomes@gmail.com Read More


Geryl Lim
Hi Yamuna,

I believe most of us will be able to assist you, however, we would definitely appreciate if you are able to share more details about your unit available. I am also curious to know how are you going to settle the documentations as you have mentioned that you are overseas. Do you have any power of attorneys assigned to do the documentations?

With years of accumulated experience, I believe that my team of professional salesperson operating in Bukit Panjang will be well equipped to assist you in your rental.

Should we have the opportunity to discuss further, please contact me.

Geryl LIM
Real Estate Consultant
CEA Reg R014783H
Mobile: +65-81577565
Email: lim.geryl@yahoo.com.sg Read More


Johnny Goh Mui Huat
Dear Yamuna,

I will be glad to offer you my service.

Firstly, you need to get a Power-Of-Attorney done according to HDB regulations if owner is not in Singapore.

Feel free to contact me if you need my assistance, I will be glad to share with you my marketing plan.

Thanks and Regards
Johnny Goh
Group Director
DWG Ace Division
Dennis Wee Realty Pte Ltd
Mobile: 90906267
Email: johnnygohmh@dwg.com.sg
Website: johnnygohproperty.com Read More