4 Answers

Quinie Ong
Hi there, first you can get an agent to assist you in getting the right tenant (which will include filtering the correct tenants and validity of their work passes in Singapore), if it is all cleared you can go to HDB website to apply for renting out together with the tenant details.

I have already assisted many landlords in successfully renting out their units / hdb rooms. If you need assistance, i can be reached at 8183 1834 or quinie.ong@orangetee.com

Thank you! Read More


Tan Pei Cheng
I would be glad to assist you.
Feel free to contact me @ 97100155
Pei Propnex Read More


Silvia Yang
Hi Sir/Madam

I will be glad to assist

I won't be able to contact you first as I do not have your contact, appreciate if you can contact me at (65) 96608508 or Silviayang8@gmail.com
or click here http://bit.ly/2tzIQ1a to whatsapp me for no obligation discussion
Thank you.

Warmest regards,

Silvia Yang

PropNex Realty Pte Ltd
Mobile: (65) 9660 8508
Email: Silviayang8@gmail.com Read More


Aaron Chong
Hi, usually the landlord agent will be able to assist the HDB owner to apply for the HDB approval in renting out the whole unit. Pls feel free to let me know if you need any assistance.

9730 8455
aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More