5 Answers

Aaron Chong
Hi Wai Cheah, yes you could and are you at least 35 years of age?

9730 8455
aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More


Silvia Yang
Hi Mr Kar

I will be glad to assist

I won't be able to contact you first as I do not have your contact, appreciate if you can contact me at (65) 96608508 or Silviayang8@gmail.com
or click here http://bit.ly/2tzIQ1a to whatsapp me for no obligation discussion
Thank you.

Warmest regards,

Silvia Yang

PropNex Realty Pte Ltd
Mobile: (65) 9660 8508
Email: Silviayang8@gmail.com Read More


Jenny Tran
Dear Wei Cheah,

Yes you could. Could you kindly contact me at 9726 1112 with more info so that I can assist you further?

Thank you and best regards,

Jenny Read More


Annie Zhou
Hi Kar Wai,

Thank you for your query. We are Annie and Joel from OrangeTee, and with us you have twice the support than engaging someone else.

Yes it is possible, however, it depends on your family nucleus. There will be limitations if you have foreign spouse, due to the loan. If single, you have to be above 35yo. Do contact us, so we can guide you in the search for a suitable unit.

We look forward to hearing from you in order to better plan the timelines involved with transacting your unit. This can be a complicated process, but we aim to simplify this process and to best advise you on your housing journey.

As we are not able to contact you, we look forward to your call or Whatsapp, in order for us to better assist you.

Thank you very much and look forward to hearing from you!

Annie Zhou
Just copy and paste link to browser to chat ---> https://wa.me/6587531128

Joel Ng
MSc (Real Estate), NUS
Just copy and paste link to browser to chat ---> https://wa.me/6593378447
joel.ng@orangetee.com Read More


Wilson Leong
as long you got the slip that shown it.

wilson leong
wilsonleong61@gmail.com Read More