3 Answers

Geryl Lim
Dear sir/madam,

First of all, we will need to check on your eligibility in the subletting of your HDB flat. Supposedly you are eligible to do so, both are viable options but for easier management, to rent out the whole flat can potential reduce administrative efforts on your part in the whole process.

I have been in the real estate industry since 2009, primarily dealing with residential homes like sale and rental of HDB, and have managed to assist countless landlords match their units to tenants.

Let's discuss more in details of your property needs and we can progress accordingly.

We value your home as much as you do! Find out the indicative value of your home at http://bit.ly/UrHomeMatters and get monthly update on your home value. Restructure your portfolio with us, speak to us! Register at bit.ly/RealDealSG today.

Tenants can visit http://bit.ly/SGExpatRental (Official Rental Requirements - Singapore Expatriates) to indicate your rental requirements.

Visit and Like my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/propertyblogshop/

Pick up knowledge, skills and Real Estate concepts at https://www.facebook.com/RealEstateXcellence/

New Singapore Expatriates on facebook is up and running. Come join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/newsgexpats/

My self introductory video on https://youtu.be/6UfrCOCB6Mg


Geryl LIM
Consultant - Director
Century 21
CEA Reg R014783H
Mobile: +65-81577565/+65-92787772
Email: geryl7772@gmail.com

G.A Landed Dynamic Alliance
Home of *7772 Hotline
Check out our latest Landed Dynamic Alliance 7772 mobile application on iOS or Android @ "Landed 7772" in Mobile Apps Store or Play Store now! Read More


Aaron Chong
Hi, I would be most glad to assist you further and pls feel free to let me know if you need any assistance. Hope to hear from you soon and have a great weekend ahead. By the way, can I have more info of your flat and unit detail so that I can find out about the unit rental value on your behalf alright?

9730 8455
aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More


Johnny Goh Mui Huat
Dear Sir/Mdm,

If you have met your MOP, which is 5 years, you can rent out the whole flat. Otherwise, you can only rent out your rooms unless you have special reason such as overseas deployment etc.

If they are looking for a salesperson to assist you. I would like to offer my service.

I would like to share with you our marketing plan. Not all internet marketing is the same and we have the most advance marketing tools to give your unit an unfair advantage over the rest. One of the tools we have is virtual tour and this is absolutely free for our valued customer.

Check out one of our virtual tour at this link below

Don’t you agree that marketing plan is most important factor when trying to get the ideal tenant for your property?

Thanks and Regards
Johnny Goh
Associate Group Director
OrangeTee.com Pte Ltd
Mobile: 9090 6267
Email: johnny.goh@orangetee.com
www.johnny-goh.com Read More