2 Answers

J.A. Goh 吴永益
Hi JT,

Yes, you can stay in the condo and rent out whole unit HDB. Just need to apply for subletting approval with HDB. Let me know if you need help to look for tenants.

Please feel free to drop me an email or call me directly for a non-obligation discussion, if you still have further questions.

Thank you & Best Regards
ERA Team Director
HP: 9639 0350
Email: gohja@singnet.com.sg
CEA Reg No. R025894Z
CEA License No. L3002382K
www.gohjaERA.myweb.sg Read More


Tricia Tan 陈丽子
Hi Owner, yes you are eligible to rent out the unit if you want to keep your hdb.
If I can assist you,please feel free to give me a call or message.
Tricia Tan ERA
92700867 Read More