2 Answers

J.A. Goh 吴永益

Yes, you can buy another EC, must be resale or private condo.

If you buy new EC or HDB, you must sell your Chestervale 6 months upon you have taken keys to your new EC and HDB.

There is no MOP on selling private condo. The only issue is the Seller's Stamp Duty. It depends on when you have bought your Chestervale? If you have bought it on or after before 30 Aug 2010, you will be affected by the SSD.

Please feel free to drop me an email or call me directly for a non-obligation discussion, if you still have further questions. Alternatively, we can also meet up to discuss
at your convenient time and place.

Thank you & Best Regards
HP: 9639 0350 
ERA Senior Marketing Director
CEA Reg No. R025894Z
CEA License No. L3002382K
Email: gohja@singnet.com.sg Read More
Good day,

Did you get chestervale direct or via resale?

You can get a resale EC, or private condominium(new and resale).

you will have to dispose your private properties and ec if you get a hdb.

new ec is not possible.

your second question depends on your choice for 1st unit.

Please contact me at 9858 6078  for assistance.

Victor Ho
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
 9858 6078  Read More