1 Answer

Mike Tay
Dear Lau

If you want to lease long term rooms from hotel, you can approach them directly.

If you want to lease apartments/condo, please let us know what is your business. This should be mainly for residential purposes.

If you want to lease empty government buildings, you can submit bids when these are open for bidding.

Do call me at (65)-9745-5178 or email miketaysoen@gmail.com for any clarification.

Thks & regards,

Mike Tay (郑树荣)

CEA Reg:R042367C

M: +65 97455178
E: miketaysoen@gmail.com

HSR International Realtors Pte Ltd
Estate Agent Reg No: L3002226G Read More