You can check the valuation via sellers' agents or sellers themselves and you have to purchase it from sellers to facilitate your HDB or bank loan.
Cash you need to fork out will be:
1) COV (may varies from $k to $$k)
2) valuation report ($180.50)
3) resale HDB submission ($80)
4) agent's commission (1% of purchase price)
5) legal fees
6) CPF shortfall (in buyer's stamp duty)
The lump sum in your CPF OA will be fully utilized in your purchase.
Hope it helps!
Feel free to contact me if you need any assistance in your property purchase.
(M): 9111 5171
ECG Property Pte Ltd Read More