2 Answers

Soh Huan Yao (Stanley)
Hi, if you are buying pvt property, yes you can keep your overseas property.
Please do call me or email me about your requirements.
I will be glad to assist you.

Stanley Soh
CEA Reg: R012218E
Hp: 93270274
Email: huanyao27@yahoo.com.sg Read More


Terence Low 刘建德

I am Low from Huttons here. I have a 2 bedroom Freehold unit for sale at The Midas, lorong 30 geylang. 818sqft/ 2 bed 2 bath/ mid floor. Please have a look at this link for more info regarding The Midas.


It is definitely a good buy as it is only 4 years old, condition still quite good, currently tenanted to 3 japanese tenants til end of september 2011, nice location near Aljunied MRT and Paya Lebar MRT so it is at the city fringe and near East Coast. It is also located near the future paya lebar commercial hub, which will soon be ready in a few years time. The future paya lebar commercial hub will bring in approximately 30000-40000 worker and you property will definitely fetch a higher price and also higher rental demand. Price is also just right as the new launches nearby are asking 1150-1300psf, this unit owner willing to let go at only $910psf. Definitely a bargain and you can rent it ouy immediately!

Do feel free to contact me anytime to know more. My hp is 96411910. Viewing most likely this coming thursday.


Low Kien Teck
Huttons Asia Pte Ltd
www.jtproperties-sg.com Read More