2 Answers

Alan Low
Hi Shri Thirugnana,

For private apartment, as a foreigner, you can buy either a Branch New or Resale Private Apartment and rent it out for investment.

For Resale Private Apartment, you can buy with Tenancy with allow you to carry on the rent collection upon completion of purchase.

If you need further clarification, please call me at 91465252.


Alan Low Read More


Johnny Goh Mui Huat
Hi Sir,

Yes, you buy either a brand new or second hand private property and rent it out immediately.

However, pls take note that you need to pay income tax from the rental yield.

Hope that i had answered your question.

Feel free to contact me if you required any assistance.

Thanks and Regards
Johnny Goh
Group Director
Dennis Wee Realty Pte Ltd
CEA registration number R018297H
Mobile: 90906267
Email: johnnygohmh@dwg.com.sg
Website: johnnygohproperty.com Read More