2 Answers

Daniel Tan
Dear Sir/Mdm!

Good day to you!
I’m Daniel Tan from Huttons.

Have you manage to communicate with the salesperson or privately settle the incident with him/her? Private settlements and mediation will definitely be easier then a report to authority.

All real estate salespersons in Singapore is governed by the CEA (Council of Estate Agent). They should be the last resort for any situation.

Any other queries?
Please always feel free to contact me for a non-obligated discussion on how I can assist you with your real estate needs.

Have a great day ahead.

Best Regards

Daniel Tan
Huttons Asia Pte Ltd

(+65) 9477 5100
FB@danieltanrealestate Read More


Aaron Chong
Hi Naji, you may goggle CEA and will find the answer there.

9730 8455
aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More