3 Answers

askguru expert
Dear User,

PropertyGuru accepts listings from registered agents with CEA, with a subscription to PropertyGuru.
If you are the owner/seller, kindly engage one of the registered agents to assist you.
If you are an agent, please call 62385971  for assistance on our subscription packages.

Thanks for using Propertyguru for your property needs. Read More
Hi Shailesh

I will be glad to assist you finding the right tenant.
I am well versed in rental and has done many rental transactions

Appreciate if you can contact me at (65) 96608508  with details of your unit
or click here https://bit.ly/WaSilvia to whatsapp me for no obligation discussion
Thank you.

Warmest regards,

Silvia Yang

Senior Marketing Director
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
Mobile: (65) 9660 8508 
Email: Silviayang8@gmail.com Read More
Propertyguru only accepts adverts from licensed property agent with paid subscription. You may try other platforms with no such restriction. However it is advisable if you can get the service of a property agent as the fees for rental is very minimal. In addition, a property agent can assist in advising you in regards to the regulation for rental to avoid running afoul with the regulation. A more detailed tenancy agreement will also be drawn up which is very important in case there is a dispute with the tenant. I am experienced and well versed in room rental. Do contact me at 93375051  for a free and non obligatory discussion on this.

Taufik Hussein
CEA Reg No: R061607B
Marketing Director
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
Contact No: 93375051  Read More