4 Answers

askguru expert

Thank you for your question!

PropertyGuru accepts listings from registered agents with CEA, who subscribed to the PropertyGuru Agent Package. Each package come with a specific number of Ad Credits.

If you are an owner/seller/landlord, kindly engage one of the registered agents to assist you. If you are an agent, please call 62385971  for assistance on our subscription packages.

Thanks for using Propertyguru for your property needs.

Best regards,
PropertyGuru Team Read More
Hi Udaya

I will be glad to assist finding the right tenant.
I am well versed in rental and has done many rental transactions

Appreciate if you can contact me at (65) 96608508  with details of your unit
or click here https://bit.ly/WaSilvia to whatsapp me for no obligation discussion
Thank you.

Warmest regards,

Silvia Yang

Senior Marketing Director
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
Mobile: (65) 9660 8508 
Email: Silviayang8@gmail.com Read More
Brendan Bay Bin Hao
Unfortunately propertyguru only accepts listing from licensed agent with paid subscription. You may try other portals with no such requirement. However it is advisable if you can get an assistance from an agent. There are regulations for room rental to be made from HDB and URA and you may run afoul with the law if you are not well au-fait with the regulations. In addition, it is important to get the tenancy agreement written in details to avoid any disputes with your tenant. I am well-versed in rental transactions. Do contact me at 93375051  for a free and non obligatory discussion on this.

Taufik Hussein
Marketing Director
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
CEA Reg no: R061607B
Contact No: 93375051  Read More