3 Answers

Ivan Ng

It is best to just ask the agent directly. Would you be keen on a unit for rent near Caldecott/Braddell MRT? Have 1 available. Thanks and hope to discuss further.

Warm regards
Ivan ERA
Website: http://www.ivanng10.com/#!reviews/c11r1
(Client's Testimonials) Read More


YT Tan (陈永达)
Good morning tenant,

You can ask the advertiser directly if not, you can simply engage a salesperson to represent you in assisting you to shortlist suitable units, handle your paperwork and take care of your interest throughout the lease period.

Feel free to contact me if you need any assistance or advice in your property purchase.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Warmest Regards,
YT TAN 陈永达 | ACCA Graduate, RES
Vice President (Agency)
Property Avenue Pte Ltd
Estate Agent no. L3010650D
Blk 420 North Bridge Road #03-30 North Bridge Centre S188727

(M): +65 9111 5171
(E): yt.lovelyhomes@gmail.com
(W): www.yttan.com
(W): www.propertyavenue.com.sg Read More


Aaron Chong
Hi, you could always ask the agent whom you contact directly to when you dial his or her mobile. And by the way, it is a chargeable offence for an agent to collect commission from both sides.

9730 8455
aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More