2 Answers

Jeron Lee
Hi Win,

You could verify the ownership of the HDB apartment by requesting to sight the original Property Tax letter from IRAS.

Best regards,
Jeron Lee
Jones Lang LaSalle Residential Read More


Mike Tay
Dear Win

You can get the agent/owner to provide:

1. E-valuation list for unit (will be the latest as of that date!) from IRAS website i.e. cost about $2.50.


2. HDB letter of approval to sublet the flat

Please call me at (65)-9745-5178 or email miketayse@hsr.com.sg for any clarification.

Thks & regards,

Mike Tay (郑树荣)

CEA Reg:R042367C

M: +65 97455178
E: miketayse@hsr.com.sg

HSR International Realtors Pte Ltd
Estate Agent Reg No: L3002226G Read More